If you would like us to send a showreel to you then send us an email with your postal address on it.
If you want to enquire about a date then send us an email and we will let you know in a very short time whether that date is free or not. If the date is free, then you can book online if you wish, or you can send a cheque to our admin address below.
We need to know the date, venue and time of the ceremony, and the location of the reception. For the titles, we want to know the full names of the bride and groom, what address the videos are to be delivered to and a contact telephone number. We will respond to you when we have checked and double checked the date against our records to make sure that your wedding has the priority for that day.
You can telephone if you have any queries to our admin line which is 01656 840583, or alternatively the mobile number is 07973 792616.
We don't mind you contacting us for free advice. Here is some to be going on with:
- Don't rush down the aisle — stately progress looks good on a video.
- Don't let your dad lift your veil, he will only make a mess of it and leave it crooked! Get your bridesmaid to do it. It's a girly thing.
- When you enter the reception, don't race ahead of your husband, it looks like you are trying to shake him off! Stay together — you ARE married!
- Try to practise the first dance. And even better, get some tuition, it will look more classy on the movie.
Please feel free to email us using the form below, or you can write to us at:
The Wedding Video Shop,
9, Meadow Street,
* Required fields — any information you enter here will be kept confidential.
Thank you so much Graham for our fantastic wedding DVD! We are over the moon with it - so beautifully put together. You captured our day so well, and yet we weren't aware you were there. Everything was therefore so natural. Thank you also for the speedy delivery afterwards.
John and Janine Hurley